• Work Visa Application Services

    Are you thinking to work in Australia after your graduation?

  • Australian Work Visas

    It depends on the individual situations. Here are the common work visa options available in Australia. If you have any inquiries, please feel free to contact us.

    Temporary Graduate Visa (subclass 485)

    Graduates without work experience

    This visa is for international students who have recently finished their studies in Australia. This visa allows the international students to live, study and work after finishing their studies for a period of 18 months to 4 years. This visa has two streams: Graduate work stream and Post-study work stream.

    Skilled Independent Visa (subclass 189)

    This points-based permanent visa is for skilled individuals who are not sponsored by an employer, a state or territory, or a family member. A visa holder can live and work anywhere in Australia. Certain family members can be included in the application.

    Skilled Nominated Visa (subclass 190)

    The Victorian Government can nominate highly skilled and employable professionals and tradespeople under the skilled nominated visa. Visa nomination can assist you to meet the requirements for this visa. A limited number of Victorian nominated places are available for eligible applicants with occupations, skills and experience that are hard to come by in Victoria’s labour market.

    Skilled Regional Visa (subclass 489)

    The Skilled Regional (489) visa is a provisional skilled migration visa that can provide a pathway to permanent residence. Prior to applying for this visa the applicant must be nominated by a state or territory government, or sponsored by an eligible relative living in Australia.

    Temporary Work (Skilled) visa (subclass 457)

    The Temporary Work (Skilled) visa (subclass 457) allows individuals with work experience to work in Australia to fulfil the labour shortages and work for an approved business in their nominated occupation for up to four years. If you apply for this visa in Australia, you could be eligible for a Bridging visa that allows you to stay in the country lawfully while your application is processed.

    Employer Nomination visa (subclass 186/187)

    The Employer Nomination Scheme (ENS) or Regional Sponsored Migration Scheme (RSMS​) visas allow individuals who have been nominated by an Australian employer to work under the ENS/RSMS Direct Entry, Labour Agreement or Temporary Resident Transition stream. If you apply for this visa in Australia, you could be eligible for a Bridging visa that allows you to stay in the country lawfully while your application is processed.

  • Process


    If you would like to process your visa application through Advantage Immigration Australia, the best way is to arrange a consultation session with us. We offer face-to-face, skype and phone consultation. We take care the entire application process, advise on required documents, prepare necessary application forms, provide assistance with skills assessment, lodge the application and maintain further correspondence with the Immigration Department.


    We operate on a fixed fee basis - there are no hidden costs. During the initial consultation, you will receive a quote for our professional fees to assist with your visa application. Our fees are referred to the standard fees published by the MARA. For example, the temporary graduate visa is approx $1000 excl. GST. The fees depend on the complexity of each individual situation.

  • About


    Advantage Immigration specifically caters for Employment, Business, and Student Visa applications, particularly for the people who would like to live, work or study in Australia. We provide a complete solution to your migration needs and coordinate all facets of your migration, including helping you understand Australia's complex business taxation rules and providing settlement information and assistance.


    MARN Code of Conduct

    Appointment Locations

    Suite 33, 240 Plenty Road, Bundoora, VIC 3083

    Level 2, 990 Whitehorse Road, Box Hill, VIC 3128

  • Contact Us

    Make your inquiries. We will get back to you within the next working day.

    Monday - Friday: 9am - 5pm
    Saturday: By appointment
    Sunday: Closed
    +61 3 8672 3122